ROGERS CITY, Mich. – A 66-year-old man was uninjured after he drove his pick-up truck through the front of the Onaway CU branch here Tuesday morning, putting a new meaning to the term “drive-thru”.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE