LOVES PARK, Ill. – The former cards services coordinator at Rock Valley FCU pleaded guilty in federal court yesterday to stealing $1.1 million from the credit union over the past 15 years by manipulating the credit card balances of member accounts.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics