NEW YORK – Shares of Discover Financial Services surged 11% yesterday after the company announced a multi-million dollar settlement with MasterCard and Visa over antitrust claims brought by Discover over the card giants one-time exclusionary clauses.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics