WASHINGTON – NCUA examiners are working with corporate credit unions to determine how last week’s clarification of fair value accounting rules–known as mark-to-market–could ease the strain on corporate balance sheets of billions of dollars in troubled assets, just as the corporates are preparing their financial statements for the recently completed...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics