LOVES PARK, Ill. – The former cards services coordinator at Rock Valley FCU allegedly stole $1 million from the $75 million credit union by overstating the value of the credit card portfolio and making off with the apparently overstated funds.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics