LANSING, Mich. – State regulators reported yesterday they have approved the merger of DFCU Financial FCU, the state’s largest credit union, with Capital Communications CU, the one-time $275 million credit union that reported losses of $11 million over the last six quarters.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics