SAN FRANCISCO – Zopa, the person-to-person lending initiative imported from the United Kingdom last December to much fanfare, announced Friday it is pulling out of the U.S., leaving partnerships it forged with six credit unions on the ropes.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics