MICHIGAN CENTER, Mich. – The former chief financial officer for Cascades Community FCU was sentenced last week to five-to-20 years in prison for embezzling $339,000 from the credit union to cover his losses in the stock market.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE