WASHINGTON – The Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago, which has been promoting its secondary mortgage market program as an alternative to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, announced yesterday it has agreed to sell loans under its Mortgage Partnership Finance program to Fannie Mae.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics