SAN DIEGO – State regulators said yesterday they have approved the merger of Financial 21 Community CU, a $133 million credit union that was wounded by an ill-fated foray into subprime auto loans, into California Coast CU, the San Diego giant’s second large merger in the last few months.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics