PURCHASE, N.Y. – MasterCard yesterday said it has teamed with US Bank and Nokia on a pilot to test the use of cell phones equipped with MasterCard’s PayPass contactless payment functionality.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE