OAKLAND, Calif. – The Center for Community Self-Help, which operates the nation’s leading community development credit union, said last night it has entered the troubled California market with the acquisition of locally based People’s Community Partnership FCU by its newly chartered federal charter, Self-Help FCU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics