WASHINGTON – The Senate overwhelmingly approved the $700 billion bailout of the mortgage industry last night after adding tens of billions of tax breaks, then sent the bill back to the House, which narrowly defeated an earlier version on Monday.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics