WASHINGTON – The acquisition of Wachovia Corp. by Citigroup and Washington Mutual by JP Morgan Chase & Co. has created a new risk-related concern among some analysts: institutions so large the failure of any one of them could cripple the financial services market and drain the bank insurance fund.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics