OAKLAND, Calif. – NCUA announced yesterday it has liquidated troubled Kaiperm FCU and sold the remnants of the one-time $145 million credit union to Alliant CU, the $6 billion Chicago credit union formerly known as United Airlines Employees CU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics