WASHINGTON – The financial markets crashed yesterday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average plunging a one-day record 780 points immediately after the House rejected the Bush administration’s proposed $700 billion bailout for the mortgage industry.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics