DALLAS – The corporate credit union network, already holding billions of dollars of distressed mortgage backed securities, was working last week to determine potential losses related to its ties with Lehman Brothers Holdings, the venerable Wall Street brokerage that filed for bankruptcy two weeks ago.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics