NORTH CANTON, Ohio – Diebold announced yesterday it has been granted seven patents for its Campaign Office software, which allows ATMs to identity individual users in order to provide them with targeted messages.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE