ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Corporate credit unions were reporting increased losses on their mortgage securities yesterday, while several were disclosing exposure to Lehman Brothers Holdings, the Wall Street brokerage that filed for bankruptcy last week.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics