SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – Carol Aranjo, the former president of D. Edward Wells FCU who rose to national prominence as a spokesman for community development credit unions, was sentenced yesterday to four-and-a-half years in prison and ordered to pay $1.4 million in restitution for an embezzlement scheme that sunk the 52-year-old...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics