FORT SMITH, Ark. – A River Town FCU ATM with up to $10,000 in cash in it was stolen from the basement level of Sparks Regional Medical Center in Fort Smith late Monday night or Tuesday morning.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE