WALL STREET – Fitch Ratings affirmed the long- and short-term issuer default ratings for U.S. Central FCU at its highest AAA and F1+, respectively, Friday, but downgraded the overall rating outlook for the corporates’ corporate to “negative” from “stable” due to U.S. Central’s continued exposure to the subprime mortgage market.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics