MADISON, Wis. – Wisconsin credit unions threw their support behind a bill introduced in the state legislature last week that would enact some of the Payment Card Industry data security rules as law and make parties responsible for data breaches pay the costs accrued by their customers, including credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics