WASHINGTON – Congress yesterday was negotiating to expand the huge government bailout of the mortgage markets by adding provisions to help distressed borrowers and foreign lenders with major investments in the U.S. markets, as well as several other measures, increasing the projected $700 billion cost of the plan.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics