MADISON, Wis. – CUNA Mutual Group was tallying up the affects of the plunge in financial markets on its $8 billion investment portfolio, which includes $6 billion worth of bonds throughout the U.S. economy.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE