DENVER – Lyndon Property Insurance Co., the one-time insurer for Centrix Financial, has filed a new suit against 37 credit unions claiming they conspired with the failed subprime auto lender to milk more than $120 million in insurance payments from the company.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics