ERIE, Penn. – Erie FCU has received a $10,000 grant from the Pennsylvania CU Foundation to fund its community partnership that provides classroom financial education to 7,000 students in 75 schools within 18 school districts of northwest Pennsylvania.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics