SIOUX FALLS, S.D. – A member of Sioux Empire FCU was sentenced to 14 months in jail for stealing $11,000 from the credit union and two banks with an identity theft scheme.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE