GREENBELT, Md. – A former loan officer at Educational Systems Employees FCU last week was arrested and charged with bank fraud, embezzlement and identity theft as part of a scheme to steal more than $650,000 through a variety of methods from the credit union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics