ELKHART, Ind. – Sunday’s federal takeover of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac had an immediate impact on credit unions, many of whom took advantage of the shift in market sentiment by recommencing selling their mortgages on the secondary market.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics