RESTON, Va. – Student loan giant Sallie Mae said it lost $1.6 billion in the fourth quarter–largely due to the cost of a failed bet on itself amid a $60-a-share takeover offer.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE