KENNEBEC, Me. – Officials of KV FCU have set a tentative agreement to merge into nearby Kennebec Savings Bank, the venerable thrift that traces its origins all the way back to 1870, in a new permutation of the credit union conversion to bank.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics