OAKLAND, Calif. – Alliant CU, a Chicago-based credit union founded by United Airlines, is poised to complete its acquisition of troubled Kaiperm FCU, giving the $5.7 billion credit union a physical presence in the San Francisco Bay Area where it has more than 25,000 members.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics