SACRAMENTO, Calif. – A prison parolee who evaded police for two years before his May arrest on Friday was sentenced to three-and-a-half years in prison for an identity theft scheme that used stolen Social Security numbers to obtain fake memberships at The Golden 1 CU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics