PHILADELPHIA – A former executive vice president at Boeing Helicopters CU, in nearby Ridley Park, and his brother, yesterday were indicted by a federal grand jury on charges they collected more than $105,000 in kickbacks for approving $2.5 million in signature loans, many of them from ineligible members.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics