SAN JOSE, Calif. – NCUA has appointed Matthew Davidson, long-time executive with the California CU League who headed one of the agency’s biggest conservatorships in the 1990s, to manage Valley CU, the troubled $255 million credit union it took over Tuesday.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics