ALEXANDRIA, Va. – The former vice president of member services at State Department FCU last week was indicted by a federal grand jury on charges he falsified $170,000 in expense reimbursement reports, including funds he had the credit union pay for his graduate school tuition.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics