SACRAMENTO, Calif. – The California state legislature yesterday overwhelmingly approved a data security bill largely crafted by credit unions for the second year in a row, hoping that Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger will not veto it, as he did last year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics