WASHINGTON – Fourteen credit unions and affiliated organizations were awarded more than $5.6 million in funding last week from the Treasury Department’s Community Development Financial Institutions program, up slightly from last year’s $5.3 million in awards.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics