MADISON, Wis. – Credit unions made 11,245 presentations to some 374,099 students during the 2007-08 school year, according to new data collected by the National Youth Involvement Board (NYIB).
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE