FEDERAL WAY, Wash. – CUNA board member and President/CEO of Woodstone Credit Union Susan Streifel on Tuesday testified on behalf of credit unions and other proponents of legislation that would make the costs associated with data breaches such as the massive TJX debacle the responsibility of the data breacher.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics