SEATTLE–In some of his first remarks since being named chairman of NCUA, Michael E. Fryzel placed a little more emphasis on safety and soundness-related themes than is usually heard from board members at the agency when speaking to credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics