ALEXANDRIA, Va. –Credit union members continue to save more than they are borrowing as the economy stifles economic activity. Mid-year data released by NCUA shows savings were up significantly during the first half of the year at 7%, compared to 3.7% for loans. Overall assets grew 6.5%.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics