HARRISBURG, Penn. – Pennsylvania’s credit unions are estimating that consumers in the Keystone State have saved more than $3.2 million in interest and fees since the 2006 launch of the Credit Union Better Choice program, which is an alternative to payday loans.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics