APPLE VALLEY, Minn. – The $2-billion Wings Financial FCU, which earned notoriety last year for its so-called “hostile takeover” bid for then-California-based Continental FCU, is expanding into Orlando, where it will open what will be its 18th branch.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics