MADISON, Wis. – Young adults frequent credit unions as much as the general U.S. population, but credit unions lag behind banks in attracting the so-called Generation Y by a factor of three to one, according to a new study by the Filene Research Institute.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics