BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich. – Members of T&C FCU overwhelmingly approved a proposed merger with USA FCU in nearby Auburn Hills, creating the state’s fourth-largest credit union with more than $1.2 billion in assets.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE