DENVER – Payments processor First Data Corp. yesterday said financing costs for last year’s $27 billion takeover by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. pushed it into the red to the tune of $160.6 million for the second quarter, compared to a profit of $228.9 million for the same period last...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics