NORTH CANTON, Ohio – ATM and voting machine maker Diebold Inc. yesterday said its second quarter earnings dropped 5% to $25.6 million, or 38 cents a share, due to manufacturing and supply chain restructuring charges and work force reduction costs.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics