EL PASO, Texas – El Paso Affordable Housing, a CUSO owned by eight credit unions, said yesterday it was awarded a $550,000 grant from the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs to help first-time homebuyers finance a mortgage.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics